On 11 Feb 2005, at 20:11, James Berry wrote:

Anything else bold that needs to be done? Integral xpath support anyone?

I would like to see this eventually. Maybe we can bring Pathan in. With a full XPath engine we can borrow some ideas from the .net people. Bringing Pathan in will be a lot of work, so I suggest we go with this plan first and then see whats happening. When Neil, Alby, Lucien and I gave a talk at XML 2004 we had some interesting feedback about where xerces should go. When we have the basics done we should revisit this and see what makes most sense for users.

Gareth