Hey Dave,

I should have read this mail before replying! It was certainly the case in the past the some of the platforms that xerces supported did not have decent STL support. Has this now changed? Dean knew all the issues if I recall correctly and does sometimes lurk on the list. Are you out there Dean?

Gareth