http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43042.html

Khazeh:
> The Abrogation of the Shari'ah is really within the Will [Mashiyyat] of t
he
> Supreme Ordainer, exalted be His Names and Attributes.

That's the claim you are making. And that's probably one of the
essential points of difference between the Bahai faith and Islam.

http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43042.html

Dear Gilberto

It is midnight in my country [the place on earth which is my transitory and
transient home] ...so I will say Good Night and God bless you [God yubaarik
feeka]
BUT re your point above

There is no real difference if you think about carefully. The Text of the
Holy Qur'an says that the ***SHARI'AH***s emanate from a DEEN
The Shari'ahs the Qur'an asserts are the same as that which started with
Noah onwards.

Now clearly the Noachide Shari'ah was both the same and different from the
Abrahamic Mosaic Christian Muhammadan Shari'ahs. But the DEEN was the same.

The Bahá'ís claim still that the Deen is ONE

I will put for your enjoyment the actual Arabic verse as it may help to
unravel the mystery.
You dear Gilberto seem to be deep in Traditionalism and some of your
postings echo what I have read [and not understood of Guenon] ...so this
point may not be difficult for your good mind...
****42:13. SharaAAa lakum mina alddeeni ma wassa bihi noohan waallathee
awhayna ilayka wama wassayna bihi ibraheema wamoosa waAAeesa an aqeemoo
alddeena wala tatafarraqoo feehi kabura AAala almushrikeena ma tadAAoohum
ilayhi Godu yajtabee ilayhi man yashao wayahdee ilayhi man yuneebu****

Notice the Divine Revealer says *** SharaAAa lakum** ie the Shari'ah s come
unto you are proffered unto you **** MINA ALDDEENI *** ie from [Min] DEEN
the DEEN ald-DEEN

042.013
YUSUFALI: The same religion [DEEN] has He established [SHAR'AA] for you as
that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to
thee - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that
ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to
those who worship other things than God, hard is the (way) to which thou
callest them. God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to
Himself those who turn (to Him).
PICKTHAL: He hath ordained [SHAR'AA] for you that religion which He
commended unto Noah, and that which We inspire in thee (Muhammad), and that
which We commended unto Abraham and Moses and Jesus, saying: Establish the
religion, and be not divided therein. Dreadful for the idolaters is that
unto which thou callest them. God chooseth for Himself whom He will, and
guideth unto Himself him who turneth (toward Him).
SHAKIR: He has made plain to you of the religion what He enjoined upon Nuh
and that which We have revealed to you and that which We enjoined upon
Ibrahim and Musa and Isa that keep to obedience and be not divided therein;
hard to the unbelievers is that which you call them to; God chooses for
Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him),
frequently.

So we can see points of Unity here
***Therein lies the strength of the unity of the Faith, of the validity of a
Revelation that claims not to destroy or belittle previous Revelations, but
to connect, unify, and fulfill them.
        ***
There exist several Islamic traditions in which Muhammad closely identifies
himself with Jesus. One such tradition, presented early in The Book of
Certitude, represents the Prophet as having exclaimed: "I am Jesus."219

      The "I am Jesus" tradition Bahá'u'lláh cites is attested primarily in
Isma'ili circles. Lawson translates one such tradition as transmitted in the
Kitáb al-Kashf, in a sermon of 'Ali known as the Khutbat al-Bayán:

"I am the Christ who heals the blind and the leprous, creating birds and
dispersing clouds." Meaning [says the commentator]: "I am the second Christ
(al-masih al-thani)—I am he and he is I." At this a man stood up and asked:
"O Commander of the Faithful, was the Torah written in a foreign language or
in Arabic?"'Ali said: "[In a] foreign language, but its meaning is Arabic,
namely that Christ is the Qaim bi'l-haqq, and the king of this world and of
the next. The Qur'án itself confirms this in the verse: 'Peace be upon me
the day that I am raised up alive.' (Qur'án 19:33.) Thus 'Isa ibn Maryam is
of me and I of him, and he is the Most Great Word of God (kalimat alláh
alkubr(i) and he is the witness and I am the one testified to."220

      The question of the authenticity of such a saying is not the issue
here, since, at any rate, the tradition represented a sentiment in Shí'í
consciousness. For Bahá'u'lláh, this tradition provided a hermeneutical key
to Jesus' Farewell Discourse and was instructive as to the real meaning of
prophetic "return."

      This type of discussion is not scholastic. It is apologetic, and opens
up the possibility for a sort of reciprocity of attributes among the
Prophets of God. In the course of Bahá'u'lláh's argument, he draws a series
of equivalences from the implications of the statement, "I am Jesus":

      Muhammad is Jesus.
      Jesus is thus Muhammad.
      Muhammad is the "Seal of the Prophets."

      Jesus is thus the "Seal of the Prophets."
      Jesus is the "Seal of the Prophets," but not the last prophet.
      Ergo, although Muhammad is the "Seal of the Prophets," he was not the
last prophet.
http://bahai-library.com/books/symbol.secret/4.html

Please Please read and enjoy

I will not be able to respond for a few days and I end with a Prayer of
'Abdu'l-Baha

*** He is the All-Glorious!
     O God, my God!  Lowly and tearful, I raise my suppliant hands to Thee
and cover my face in the dust of that Threshold of Thine, exalted above the
knowledge of the learned, and the praise of all that glorify Thee.
Graciously look upon Thy servant, humble and lowly at Thy door, with the
glances of the eye of Thy mercy, and immerse him in the Ocean of Thine
eternal grace.
     Lord!  He is a poor and lowly servant of Thine, enthralled and
imploring Thee, captive in Thy hand, praying fervently to Thee, trusting in
Thee, in tears before Thy face, calling to Thee and beseeching Thee, saying:

     O Lord, my God!  Give me Thy grace to serve Thy loved ones, strengthen
me in my servitude to Thee, illumine my brow with the light of adoration in
Thy court of holiness, and of prayer to Thy Kingdom of grandeur.  HELP ME TO
BE SELFLESS AT THE HEAVENLY ENTRANCE OF THY GATE, AND AID ME TO BE DETACHED
FROM ALL THINGS WITHIN THY HOLY PRECINCTS.  Lord!  Give me to drink from the
CHALICE OF SELFLESSNESS [fana']; with its robe clothe me, and in its ocean
immerse me.  Make me as dust in the pathway of Thy loved ones, and grant
that I may offer up my soul for the earth ennobled by the footsteps of Thy
chosen ones in Thy path, O Lord of Glory in the Highest.
     With this prayer doth Thy servant call Thee, at dawn tide and in the
night-season.  Fulfil his heart's desire, O Lord!  Illumine his heart,
gladden his bosom, kindle his light, that he may serve Thy Cause and Thy
servants.
     Thou art the Bestower, the Pitiful, the Most Bountiful, the Gracious,
the Merciful, the Compassionate.
        (`Abdu'l-Baha:  Selections ...  `Abdu'l-Baha, Pages: 319-320)***