Some descriptions I've seen of the concept of "Perfect Man" are rather
exalted. So even if Bahais might use the term a little more liberally
than the term Manifestation they seem to be rather similar. At least
from what I remember what you had actually said was that the term
"manifestation" was used a little bit more liberally in the early
Bahai writings, and that it was actually applied to Perfect Men. In
any case, the distinctions here seem to be getting really rareified
and technical. So if you are going to seriously object to what I wrote
below you should say what that extra-something you think is in the
definition of "manifestation" which isn't in the definition of
"perfect man".