Dear Gilberto
After giving you my warmest I am just slowly going through your kind letters
and the part I think (!) by the grace of God I mar respectfully answer. (As
I was posting this I am in receipt of other letters from your productive pen
which I have to think about later tonight after praying to the One God
(Allah) Whose Rah.mat (Mercy) unites us all

You wrote in
 http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist/m43037.html
***4. In both the Quran, the Bible, and in the writings of other
religions, God creates with the power of his words. God *says* "Let
there Be light" or God *says* "Be" and it is. (Kun fa ya kun). So if
God's words don't end one way to read that is to say that God doesn't
stop acting in the world, doesn't stop creating. And in fact, it is a
mainstream theological claim the physical universe doesn't have
any staying power of its own and that moment to moment to moment, God
is constantly recreating everything over and over again

Peace

Gilberto**

Again on this specific point you make a valid statement.
The only thing I would suggest that the greatest result of this ***Kun fa
yakuun*** This "Be and It is"_ this B uniting with E _ is actually the
creation of spiritual transformation in human reality, in the human soul.
Otherwise on the physical level humans too "create" things reflecting the
potency of the Divine Name the Fashioner...But spiritual transformation is
the Work of the Holy Spirit of God through His Revelations. In this Day the
Blessed Beauty...
*******The vitality of men's belief in God is dying out in every land;
nothing short of His wholesome medicine can ever restore it.  The corrosion
of ungodliness is eating into the vitals of human society; what else but the
Elixir of His potent Revelation can cleanse and revive it?  Is it within
human power, O Hakim, to effect in the constituent elements of any of the
minute and indivisible particles of matter so complete a transformation as
to transmute it into purest gold?  Perplexing and difficult as this may
appear, the still greater task of converting satanic strength into heavenly
power is ONE THAT WE HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED TO ACCOMPLISH.  The Force capable
of such a transformation transcendeth the potency of the Elixir itself.  The
Word of God, alone, can claim the distinction of being endowed with the
capacity required for so great and far-reaching a change
        (Baha'u'llah:  Gleanings, Page: 200)*****
*** It is evident that nothing short of this mystic transformation could
cause such spirit and behaviour, so utterly unlike their previous habits and
manners, to be made manifest in the world of being.  For their agitation was
turned into peace, their doubt into certitude, their timidity into courage.
Such is the potency of the Divine Elixir, which, swift as the twinkling of
an eye, transmuteth the souls of men!
        (Baha'u'llah:  The Kitab-i-Iqan, Pages: 156-157)***

I am at one with you ...now I will look at your other points

My colleagues my fellow students my mentors all of us are looking at your
points with great love and warmth and mah.abbat and rah.m khazeh