<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My dear Gilberto

Dear Khazeh,

> Everything you wrote is received by my mind and heart with affection and
> love apart from your comment below re Baha'u'llah and not seeing the
green.
> I swear by God [God] this last point is not fair were you to have read and
> seen what I have seen.

I didn't mean to be unfair. I was just responding to what you literally
wrote.

> At least I could say in all honesty that I have read the Writings of the
> Awliyaa and keep an eye on the suffering of my fellow human beings but
that
> remark re Haz.rate Baha'u'llah is far from ins.aaf [equity] and 'adl.[
> fairness]
>

> I love your letters

Thank you.

> That is why this servant responds to this last point with candour and
truth
> [h.aqeeqat]

Thank you. I actually like it better when I feel you are being candid.
I you don't like something, feel free to say you don't like it.

Khazeh:
> > Look at the Writings Look at the Pen of Baha'u'llah. Look at His
> > incarceration the fact the He was prevented from beholding greenery and
> > verdure for nine years. Look at the transforming influence of His Son on
> > someone like Martha root or May Maxwell or Thomas Breakwell...

Gilberto:
> But even today, there are good Muslims who are put in prison and made
> to go through worse suffering and worse humiliation than not seeing
> gardens for a couple of years. Even today there are people whose lives
> are being transformed.
>
> Peace
>
> Gilberto
> For your kind information were you to peruse it for some few minutes
>
> ***** "The cruelties inflicted by My oppressors," He Himself in His
anguish
> has cried out, "have bowed Me down, and turned My hair white. Shouldst
thou
> present thyself before My throne, thou wouldst fail to recognize the
Ancient
> Beauty, for the freshness of His countenance is altered and its brightness
> hath faded, by reason of the oppression of the infidels.

Gilberto:
I'm not saying Baháu'lláh didn't suffer. What I'm saying that at least
in physical terms, there are clearly also decent people in the world
who have also suffered and been victims of oppression. That doesn't
mean that everything they believe is true. That's all I'm saying.

***You are very welcome. And you are being way too exaggerated in your
complements. It really isn't necessary. I would actually feel more
comfortable without such comments. I trust you have good intentions and are
sincerely trying to be warm and friendly.

Gilberto***

Yes I am sincerely trying to be warm and friendly AND COURTEOUS [with
respect to mentioning Sacred Personages [the Maz.aahir al Ilaahiyyah] [the
Loci of Divine Manifestation]

Dear Brother Gilberto

I am touched also by your candour and immediate reply.
Thank you.
There are so many references in the holy Qur'an to the Sufferings of the
Prophet Muhammad and the Bahá'ís point this out to those who do not
recognize His station

Baha'u'llah refers to the Prophet's Constancy and Tribulations in great
detail.
The Prophet [God] reminds the People that Moses suffered too...
061.005
YUSUFALI: And remember, Moses said to his people: "O my people! why do ye
vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the messenger of God (sent) to
you?" Then when they went wrong, God let their hearts go wrong. For God
guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.
PICKTHAL: And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Why
persecute ye me, when ye well know that I am God's messenger unto you? So
when they went astray God sent their hearts astray. And God guideth not the
evil-living folk.
SHAKIR: And when Musa said to his people: O my people! why do you give me
trouble? And you know indeed that I am God's messenger to you; but when they
turned aside, God made their hearts turn aside, and God does not guide the
transgressing people.
ALSO
009.061
YUSUFALI: Among them are men who molest the Prophet and say, "He is (all)
ear." Say, "He listens to what is best for you: he believes in God, has
faith in the Believers, and is a Mercy to those of you who believe." But
those who molest the Messenger will have a grievous penalty.
PICKTHAL: And of them are those who vex the Prophet and say: He is only a
hearer. Say: A hearer of good for you, who believeth in God and is true to
the believers, and a mercy for such of you as believe. Those who vex the
messenger of God, for them there is a painful doom.
SHAKIR: And there are some of them who molest the Prophet and say: He is one
who believes every thing that he hears; say: A hearer of good for you (who)
believes in God and believes the faithful and a mercy for those of you who
believe; and (as for) those who molest the Messenger of God, they shall have
a painful punishment.

Baha'u'llah writes:
****** For this reason did Muhammad cry out:  "No Prophet of God hath
suffered such harm as I have suffered."  And in the Qur'an are recorded all
the calumnies and reproaches uttered against Him, as well as all the
afflictions which He suffered.  Refer ye thereunto, that haply ye may be
informed of that which hath befallen His Revelation.  So grievous was His
plight, that for a time all ceased to hold intercourse with Him and His
companions. Whoever associated with Him fell a victim to the relentless
cruelty of His enemies.
        (Baha'u'llah:  The Kitab-i-Iqan, Page: 109)*****

And Jesus Christ suffered willingly
***Mt 26:64
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter
shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming
in the clouds of heaven.
Mt 26:65
Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy;
what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his
blasphemy.
Mt 26:66
What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Mt 26:67
THEN DID THEY SPIT IN HIS FACE, AND BUFFETED HIM; AND OTHERS SMOTE HIM WITH
THE PALMS OF THEIR HANDS,
Mt 26:68
Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

And the Martyrdom of the Imam Husayn
http://al-islam.org/al-serat/Excellences-Ayoub.htm

The Excellences of the Imam Husayn
in Sunni Hadith Tradition
M. Ayoub
University of Toronto
Al-Serat, Vol XII (1986)

And the Sufferings of the Bab are so numerous volumes would be needed.
And Baha'u'llah

... Praise be to Thee, O Lord My God, for the wondrous revelations of Thy
inscrutable decree and the manifold woes and trials Thou hast destined for
Myself.  At one time Thou didst deliver Me [as Abraham] into the hands of
Nimrod; at another [as Moses]Thou hast allowed Pharaoh's rod to persecute
Me.  Thou, alone, canst estimate, through Thine all-encompassing knowledge
and the operation of Thy Will, the incalculable afflictions I have suffered
at their hands.  Again Thou didst cast Me into the prison-cell of the
ungodly [as Joseph], for no reason except that I was moved to whisper into
the ears of the well-favoured denizens of Thy Kingdom an intimation of the
vision with which Thou hadst, through Thy knowledge, inspired Me, and
revealed to Me its meaning through the potency of Thy might.  And again Thou
didst decree that I [as John the Baptist] be beheaded by the sword of the
infidel.  Again I [as Jesus Christ] was crucified for having unveiled to
men's eyes the hidden gems of Thy glorious unity, for having revealed to
them the wondrous signs of Thy sovereign and everlasting power.  How bitter
the humiliations heaped upon Me [as the Imam Husayn], in a subsequent age,
on the plain of Karbila! How lonely did I feel amidst Thy people!  To what a
state of helplessness I was reduced in that land!  Unsatisfied with such
indignities, My persecutors decapitated Me [Husayn], and, carrying aloft My
head from land to land paraded it before the gaze of the unbelieving
multitude, and deposited it on the seats of the perverse and faithless [in
Damascus in front of the throne of the Caliph Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah].  In a
later age, I [as the Bab] was suspended, and My breast was made a target to
the darts of the malicious cruelty of My foes.  My limbs were riddled with
bullets, and My body was torn asunder.  Finally, behold how, in this Day, My
[Baha'u'llah] treacherous enemies have leagued themselves against Me
[Baha'u'llah], and are continually plotting to instill the venom of hate and
malice into the souls of Thy servants.  With all their might they are
scheming to accomplish their purpose....  Grievous as is My plight, O God,
My Well-Beloved, I render thanks unto Thee, and My Spirit is grateful for
whatsoever hath befallen me in the path of Thy good-pleasure.  I am well
pleased with that which Thou didst ordain for Me, and welcome, however
calamitous, the pains and sorrows I am made to suffer.
        (Baha'u'llah:  Gleanings, Pages: 88-90)