On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:42:55 -0000, Khazeh Fananapazir
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My dear Gilberto

Dear Khazeh,

> Everything you wrote is received by my mind and heart with affection and
> love apart from your comment below re Baha'u'llah and not seeing the green.
> I swear by God [Allah] this last point is not fair were you to have read and
> seen what I have seen.

I didn't mean to be unfair. I was just responsding to what you literally wrote.

> At least I could say in all honesty that I have read the Writings of the
> Awliyaa and keep an eye on the suffering of my fellow human beings but that
> remark re Haz.rate Baha'u'llah is far from ins.aaf [equity] and 'adl.[
> fairness]
>

> I love your letters

Thank you.

> That is why this servant responds to this last point with candour and truth
> [h.aqeeqat]

Thank you. I actually like it better when I feel you are being candid.
I you don't like something, feel free to say you don't like it.

Khazeh:
> > Look at the Writings Look at the Pen of Baha'u'llah. Look at His
> > incarceration the fact the He was prevented from beholding greenery and
> > verdure for nine years. Look at the transforming influence of His Son on
> > someone like Martha root or May Maxwell or Thomas Breakwell...

Gilberto:
> But even today, there are good Muslims who are put in prison and made
> to go through worse suffering and worse humiliation than not seeing
> gardens for a couple of years. Even today there are people whose lives
> are being transformed.
>
> Peace
>
> Gilberto
> For your kind information were you to peruse it for some few minutes
>
> ***** "The cruelties inflicted by My oppressors," He Himself in His anguish
> has cried out, "have bowed Me down, and turned My hair white. Shouldst thou
> present thyself before My throne, thou wouldst fail to recognize the Ancient
> Beauty, for the freshness of His countenance is altered and its brightness
> hath faded, by reason of the oppression of the infidels.

Gilberto:
I'm not saying Bahaullah didn't suffer. What I'm saying that at least
in physical terms, there are clearly also decent people in the world
who have also suffered and been victims of oppression. That doesn't
mean that everything they believe is true. That's all I'm saying.