I get what both of you are saying... but where I'm at it's REALLY
frustrating that most people don't seem to have much personal taste
but instead just follow the trends. It makes it hard to do something
that's outside the norm or what you want to call it. Yeah, I know I'm
wining a bit now, but sometimes, I get really pissed off. If it isn't
Ricardo, Luciano, Richie, Sven etc. then it's just not interesting.