Yes, the Rockets are the only connectorized units.

The Lite is cheap and can do PtP or PtMP, but does not have airprism. The
PtP and PtMP have airPrism, but there's apparently differences in airprism
between the two which means they will always be limited to ptp or ptmp, as
far as I know this is going to be a permanent separation.

The AC radios have faster CPUs and that sort of thing, so they are going to
perform better than the old junk, they also have some spiffy features like
live airview. The biggest downside to the AC line at this point is the lack
of DFS and UNII-1.

I personally wouldn't put up anything with the old M5 stuff at this point
unless you need to for compatibility reasons, UBNT AC should perform best
of the three, but ePMP gives you a bit more flexibility at this point. I
expect AF5x to be better than any of them in every way.