Which model CCR are you using ?
Pay attention to the ports you are using on that CCR due to how they are
connected to the switch chip/CPU.
e.g. on CCR 1008, don't use the 1st 4 ports (they are all on a switch chip with
a 1g connection to the CPU, so with nat the packets can be hitting the CPU
multiple times...

if that does not work... then ......Just for kicks.... try the following:-

Do the tests with one change at a time.
--------------------
make sure you are on the latest 6.35.2 ROS and routerboard firmware is up to
date.

1) Turn off connection tracking.

2) change the interface queue to multi-queue- ethernet (reboot required)

3) make sure flow control on the ports to the Radio are on.

4) put a simple queue for the desired BW on the CCR.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street