Am Mittwoch, 7. November 2007 schrieb Branko Vukelic:
> > Also, this is a rolling-release distro. It ships latest software as
> > soon as possible and feasible, and then it slowly patches it up if
> > it's found to be broken. I don't see a problem with that.
>
> I didn't mean to imply that packages are NOT tested before they make
> it into core and extras. Quite the contrary, actually. But any bugs
> that are found later will be fixed as soon as they are
> discovered/reported, and the distro keeps rolling.

problem is some stuff is just well hidden sometimes and not all encounter the
same problems, for example xorg
it was in testing since ages and now the bug reports come in.
all devs said go ahead because on our systems it worked well.
thats the problem of living on the bleeding edge, but we give our best to fix
issues asap.

greetings
tpowa
--