2007/11/7, Zhukov Pavel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 11/7/07, Roman Kyrylych <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 2007/11/7, Zhukov Pavel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Ok, example. I have octave and octaveforge installed.
> > >
> > > if any of curl, gnuplot, coreutils... updated with .sobump it stop to
> work,
> > > cause it linked with old libs version.
> > > Sometime it updates after several days in repos. So, every time i should
> > > rebuild it manually.
> > > Why? Can't we create the rule "package _should_ be tested and _all_
> packages
> > > depends on it _should_ be rebuilded before it going to
> > > core/extra/community."
> >
> > This *is* done for Core and Extra.
> > There may be some oversights but they happen very rare now.
> > Packages in Core and Extra are *not* broken 99% of time and all -Syu
> > are fine for 99% people.
> >

> Oh! Really? Seems like all active members of #archlinux-ru it's luckless
> 1%...

While waiting for the list of what's broken on every -Syu...
What is your concrete proposal how to improve the situation (your luckyness)?
Is what I proposed in previous message (and you didn't quote now) OK
on your opinion?
If you have no proposal, then please free us from receiving your
messages on this list.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)