  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
        Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:49 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: OT-Support Question - Whine - Rant - Ignore me!

        **
        I even asked him if he was Retarded,
        and he apologized and asked me the same question again but
written different.

        I gave up.

        On 11/6/07, patrick zandi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                no biggy claire,
                I have been asked that 4 times on the same ticket..
                Even after I have answered it.

                On 11/6/07, Sanford, Claire