-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 1:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing Request ID Prefix in Incident (UNCLASSIFIED)

Make sure that you have checked out the Incident Number generation
processes (HPD:INC:GIN_ workflow) that are called from both the HPD:Help
Desk form and the HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form. The latter is used
by all integrations to include Incident creation by the CAI Plugin for
the Requester Console/SRM.  I would expect that the prefix is actually
set there, at the time of generation.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/

_______