  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
        Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:05 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: OT-Support Question - Whine - Rant - Ignore me!

        **
        I would like to know how the website is managed, Really. It
appears it is managed half hearted at best and updates are only after
the Rant.
        It seems to me someone should be full time on it and some Pooh
Thinking should me done with it.. Think.. Think..  Must find some
honey...