That's the $64,000 question: *Does* it break the out-of-the-box?!

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FRANK, GORDON CTR DISA JSSC
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing Request ID Prefix in Incident (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I agree.

This should not break anything if the spirit of ARS and ITSM are left
intact. Someone probably has to scan all the workflow. Chris Strauss
brought out some places to look, but we won't get a warm fuzzy until
someone tries it. People probably won't try it because it breaks the
out-of-the-box.

Doug are you listening???

Gordon M. Frank
DISA\Verizon FNS