Does anyone find it as annoying as I do that when you submit a ticket to
Support, you almost always get a request back that asks these questions?

                 What Remedy products are you using?  Version and patch
levels?
                 What is your system environment, OS, DB, etc,?

When you submit a ticket, you select the server and along with it what
is installed on it.  How hard it is for them to look??  Granted, I
normally think ahead and put it in my ticket.  This time I didn't.
Grrrrrrr.

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Phone: 713 448 6035