I would like to know how the website is managed, Really. It appears it is
managed half hearted at best and updates are only after the Rant.
It seems to me someone should be full time on it and some Pooh Thinking
should me done with it.. Think.. Think..  Must find some honey...

On 11/6/07, Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I guess I have to wonder why anybody even bothers submitting requests
> for support anymore.  Why bother? Why waste your time when you can get
> far better support much faster and for FREE from this list?
>
> I guess there are a few issues where you have no choice--maybe a
> licensing issue...I'm hard pressed to think of anything else.
>
> About a year ago I had an issue that I posed to the list and didn't get
> an answer for, so I thought to myself that I was going to submit a
> request just for the principle of it.  "We're paying for support!" I
> told myself.  So I submitted the request--what a waste of time and
> energy.
>
> So now we pay for support just for patches and upgrades.  The Support
> site isn't even worthwhile anymore.  It used to be very helpful with
> very nicely written articles.  Now it's worthless.

Patrick Zandi