Sandy said:

"You get me a copy of the voter registration list from the May
election and I'll show you all the gay home owners that do not vote."

Careful Sandy!!! Joe D'Andrea, on behalf of New Jersey's Democrat Party
Machine, is about to call you a homophobe!  He's about to claim your
comment will lead to actual violence and hate crimes against Gays.

You can not say what you just said in Joe D'Andrea's America!!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM