On a completely different note.  I would like respond to Rev. Brown's
 labeling me a "Progressive Democrat."

 Progressive, yes, I will even proudly wear the mantle of liberal,
(i.e. open
 minded and willing to accept and promote change).  I am not however,
 Democrat.  I am unaffiliated at this time and the last political
party I belonged to was the Republican Party.

 Peace, JWK

I stand corrected, however, I have a very difficult time accepting
that you could be slightly right and totally wrong at the same
breath.  Liberals are not open minded and the only change they
promote is from other's views and policies to theirs.  And let me say
very clearly I happen to like Councilman Keady, not for his political
vest but for his community boots and gloves.

So Mr. Goal Keeper you caught my ball but Iam kicking back...

Kevin Brown