In reference to jerseykev's comments to Jim Keady:

I stand corrected, however, I have a very difficult time accepting that you could be slightly right and totally wrong at the same breath.

Maybe you just don't understand complex thought or nuance.

Liberals are not open minded and the only change they promote is from other's views and policies to theirs.

The definition of a civilization includes the concept of a society with citizens engaged in the art of persuasion.  Otherwise we go back to the Stone Age.

And let me say very clearly I happen to like Councilman Keady, not for his political
vest but for his community boots and gloves
.

Truly the most eloquent words I’ve ever heard from you.  How great if you could maintain that style!

So Mr. Goal Keeper you caught my ball but Iam kicking back...

Oh well, so much for maintenance.   ( NEDMAS )

L.I.F.T.

(Liberal Italians for Truth)

http://factcheck.org/
A nonprofit, nonpartisan service

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel