Maureen.   Re:  The point here is that the police are finally arresting
and publishing the names of johns. This is the best tactic they could
take. Every guy who thought about coming to Asbury Park to score with a
prostitute is going to think twice about it. You dry up the business and
the supply goes elsewhere to seek their market. It worked! 18 in one
afternoon - probably the tip of the iceberg!   The above is one point I
don't remember anyone disagreeing with.   Did I miss it?  Nice work Mark
Kinmon and Chris Van Buren! Ditto!     (But I'm not a "Ditto Head! )