In a message dated 11/20/2007 6:45:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It was  extremely minimal.
I worked at a school where it wasn't minimal to any of us.

Not  going to get inot some back and forth with you, because the issue is too
 important to subject it to that.
I'm not interested in any back and forth with you either.  So we agree  to
disagree.

Not sure what the issue is.  But I don't need a yearbook.  I  taught at APHS
when the racial imbalance had a profound influence, and I taught  at a
regional district where the impact of RBR's arts programs was the  subject of
too
many excruciatingly long board, parents, and faculty  meetings: Instruction
suffered at both.

products.