Skunk Wrote:
> PS. Thanks for the pics ezkcdude, but no more por favor! I meant I
> wanted to see your veneer work, after seeing your DIY's, but didn't
> realize it was textured plastic this time.

That's how the cabinet comes in the kit! Sheesh, you think I'd do that?
Actually, it looks kind of cool in person. It's kind of like faux cast
iron. In fact, it gave me a great idea for making veneer out of a thin
sheet of cast iron. Not only would the look be unique, but it would
seriously deaden the cabinet (if done correctly, of course). Skunk,
just for you, here's another DIY set I built with birch veneer.

|Filename: diy_home_montage.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=804|

ezkcdude