325xi;184210 Wrote:
> .... I asked the original question because I wanted to know if Toslink
> in home audio application is flawed in some way comparing to coax -
> without "why bother you don't hear it anyways" kind of answers.

I hear your pain given recent events around a question I asked! :-) But
if you read between the lines, I think the answer is Toslink is not
flawed. The same interface works in applications demanding high
resiliency, is all I can say. I don't think anything's flwaed about the
interface - any weaknessses have to be attributed to the application
running on top...

--
pablolie