rgro wrote:
> Well, I thought it was bit of a breath of fresh air.  But, I have to
> warn you that the word on the street is that, if you continue
> besmirching the clown profession, after a brief visit to your home from
> Bozo & Emmett Kelley and a couple of their colleagues, you're headed for
> that long swim in the Hudson.

Reminds me of the line from "A Fish Called Wanda" where Jamie Lee Curtis
tells Kevin Kline "calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people".

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos