This guy also posted ABX results on Head-fi thread
_*jitter_&_audibility
(\"http://www.head-fi.org/t/668878/jitter-correlation-to-audibility/105#post_9824683\";)*_
again giving his detailed description of his listening technique

As per the Gearslutz thread, it shows that the first step is identifying
& isolating a specific aspect or artifact in the music that can be
focussed on during blind testing. Without this step there is absolutely
no point in going any further as I advised JH901

It also shows that this is likely to change based on the track being
used for testing.

Detailed descriptions of the listening technique & experiences of those
who complete a successful ABX test are educational & should be more
widespread as it should help anybody who wants to seriously engage in an
ABX test

Here are his comments after each ABX test done on a new file produced to
him: