jkeny wrote:
> Would anyone,other than those taking personal pot-shots, care to suggest
> what is wrong with the advice I gave JH901?

A basic rule of debating which seems to have been repeatedly ignored is
that -*it is proper is to attack the issue*-, but *-it is improper to
attack the personal properties of the person raising the issue-*.

For a clear example of a personal attack Jkeny, let's take a recent post
wherein you personally attacked me based on a false claim about my age.
I can provide an image of my Driver's license that has my correct and
legal age on it which is most definitely different than what you falsely
claimed, for the obvious purpose of ridiculing me.

Do I need to provide a link to it Jkeny,
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96407-What-is-the-best-top-end-player-now&p=821933&viewfull=1#post821933)
or can you still remember it? ;-)

> Does anyone disagree that he should identify & isolate an aspect of the
> sound that he can reliably differentiate both sighted & blind before ABX
> testing?

Of course, I do. It is logically impossible to reliably and accurately
identify and isolate an aspect of sound using sighted evaluations due to
their many flaws which lead to both false positive and false negative
outcomes. The operative word here being *-false-*, you know like your
irrelevant and false claim about my age.