jkeny wrote:
> So, Arny, despite all your convoluted posts & "apparent disagreement"
> with the advice I posted to jh901 - you find no grounds to disagree with
> it.

?????????????????

I disagree with your advice on the grounds that it is irrelevant to
actual audio testing, and contains the many gross errors that I have
repeatedly pointed out to you over the past days, weeks and months.

Why one would point out a sham of an anti-scientific test as an example
to follow would be completely incomprehensible unless one were to admit
that there are people who full of hate for science and want to destroy
the concept of reliable audio tests.

Here is a good reliable source of useful information about performing
DBTs:

http://nousaine.com/nousaine_tech_articles.html