You don't get it. I don't trust government. I just happen to trust it
ever so slightly more than the insurance industry. Talk about the
odious choice between two evils.

You say that government has repeatedly failed and note the last 8
years as an example. I agree. The government failed because the last
administration hated government. They failed at governing. I'd like to
see actual, you know, government governing. Health care reform is part
of that.

I showed many examples of government regulation and service provision
working just fine. Which is prima faciae evidence that it can be done.
Will the it work in this case? That's a much more interesting question
and one I'm still up in the air about. But the random rants about the
inevitable failure of all government lead initiatives fly in the face
of everyday reality.

Government can work. Is this a good plan? What could make it better?
Is healthcare something that the Federal government should even
involve itself in? Those are fine questions. Your contribution to
actual discussion is cheap and dishonest.

Judah