I'm only talking about people that have actually been affected by this.

Of course in any situation ANYWHERE for ANY subject, there are differences
of opinion...
Of COURSE there's people who "think" they are being mobbed or bullied who
actually arent - but there's people on welfare that don't need it either,
yet they get it.

This is however a VERY real issue.

And I'm asking you guys to focus on the proven fact that bullying in the
workplace does happen.

It can be subtle, or it can be blatant.

And I guess until you really research it or know someone who is affected by
it, you won't recognized it.

No employer should "put you down"
No employer should "yell at you"
If you are with a company for over 20 years, and you qualify for a
promotion, and are bypassed because your boss wont put you in for it, that's
unacceptable. It's subtle, and it's career destroying.

There are many bosses, co-workers out there that would think nothing of
stabbing someone else in the back to get a foothold over or on someone else.
Many would say that is survival of the fittest.

Unfortunately - that is not a conducive work environment. Nor is it
nurturing.

Nurtured employees perform better and save every company money. That's a
fact.

And don't confuse this with people who are "whiners".