"Again no numbers etc., just more 'The Sky is Falling!!!'

It's amazing.  Progressive statists can't connect the dots when it doesn't
fit their world view but they have no problem connecting the dots along the
lines of Trig Truthers, 911 Truthers, Florida 2000 Truthers, Ohio Diebold
Truthers, and so on.

"So again all you are doing then is just repeating someone's lie."

What lie?  I gave two examples of the green movement indicating they would
not support Obama if he allowed the pipeline.  You think they are the only
ones?  Anyway, if it makes you feel better, call it my opinion.

"In other words all is allowed, lies prevarications distortions just to make
the other"

According to progressive hero Saul Alinksy, yes...

I don't follow that philosophy though.  In this case it was actually
pertinent.  You say that Boehner is makes several hundred thousand dollars
potentially.  That's chump change compared to what Nancy accomplished.  He
was a poor student.  Plus, she actually got her deals through. . .

"So you are admitting that you comments have no validity. End of story."

Yes Larry.  I am also saying your comments have no validity without
confirmation.  Hence the word "all".  No one should believe what they read
on the internet without the willingness to verify.

-

It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public
opinion. - Joseph Goebbels

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one
fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself
to a few points and repeat them over and over. - Joseph Goebbels