From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 7:51 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Supreme Court: Strip searches just fine for any offense, no
matter how small

Also, in NJ, Sheriff's Officers are not patrol officers. They are mostly
used to serve warrants, operate 911 services, guard the county courthouse
and/or man the county prison.

I know this is different than elsewhere (including where I live now) but
this incident occurred in NJ, so I think its important to get the details
correct.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Eric Roberts
<ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> Not totally correct...if you are pulled over by the sheriff's
> department or state police, there is a possibility you can go to
> county because that is also where the courts are at.  When my wife
> went to jail for child support non-payment (when she was unemployed),
> she went to county.  It depends on the offense and who arrested you.
> Even if a city cop arrests you, after they process you, you may be sent to
county to await a bond hearing.