Unfortunately I can't, since I'm using MyEclipse (a commercial add-on for
Eclipse that costs about $40), and with all the plugins and the rest my
Eclipse folders are probably upwards of 700 megs in size, which really isn't
distributable. However, I have access to the Adobe Community Experts Connect
server and would be happy to churn out some short recordings of how to use
CFEclipse or set things up. Do you have one or more specific things you
think would be helpful to see?

Also, Mark (being the awesome guy that he is) has set up numerous short
movies showing how to do things in Eclipse at:
http://www.cfeclipse.org/index.cfm?event=page&page=TV