Oh ... also speaking of people having a difficult time wrapping their
heads around something... I've never, not *once* since I implemented
specific support for CFCs in the framework, written an application that
wasn't 100% object-oriented in the model layer. And yet somehow, it
seems merely because the framework lacks XML configuration files, even
though they have ZERO to do with OO, simply because it's a common part
of the "OO-style" of development, I have yet to see anyone other than
myself write an article, etc. that referenced the onTap framework
without saying very specifically "it's not Object-Oriented". Which is
unfortunate, because I'm sure it's turned a lot of people away from even
trying the framework, simply because of this other person's
misconstruance that if there aren't XML config files, it must not be OO.
They read the article and think "oh it's procedural, why bother". The
point being that, as I was saying before, they seem to have a difficult
time wrapping their head around it merely because it's not the approach
they expect.

--
s. isaac dealey  ^  new epoch
 isn't it time for a change?