Travis Bemann:
> government is amoral and has no ethics

Why, then, does our government punish criminals and not innocent
people? Why does it fight murderous totalitarian communism, and not
wage war on democracy and our free market?

Despite whatever paranoid, drug-induced ramblings the admitted
communist and pedophile (he "earned" his doctorate with sexual
favors) Noam Chomsky exudes from the ivory tower, the simple and
obvious fact is that our government rocks.

> the optimum state of government is eternal war externally and
> totalitarianism internally

I know you leftists are pining for eternal war and totalitarianism,
it's not a big secret - you support Soviet imperialism and Osama Bin
Laden, remember? (In fact, your raving pinko leader Chomsky recently
traveled to Pakistan to incite anti-American hatred and support for
the totalitarian Taliban theocracy.)

> this is concealed by the propaganda organs of capitalism

Yes, that's right, surely anyone who does not support mass murder
and famine and communism has been duped by the capitalist propaganda
organs. I must agree it's quite effective.

> non-ruling class life is purely expendable - any views that appear
> otherwise are really just propaganda

So you've said, you smug communist butcher.

> The law means fucking nothing.  Period.

Of course communists such as yourself have no respect for the law.
Take your Marxist legal theory and your Gulag and move to North
Korea where they'll be appreciated. Please, go.