Glenn McGrath:
> Dmitry Skylarov

Comrade Skylarov is a known communist and former KGB officer.

> Your government murders its prisoners (capital punishment), your
> government dictates to the world via your foreign policy, how is the US
> government not murdering totalirians ?

Are you jealous that here in America we have the resolve to take a
firm stand against criminals, Nazis, and Communists? That our brave
police officers risk their lives every day, apprehending rapists,
murderers, and pirates? That wherever there is conflict and
injustice and strife, you can find American soldiers selflessly
fighting to better this world?

Do these things make you feel inferior? They should.

> Did your govenment not declare way on afghanistan.

Please, take 30 seconds to proofread your posts. The discipline
required may perhaps be too great for a communist - if at first you
don't succeed, try, try, try again. Thanks.

Anyway, yes, our great military took a stand against the theocratic,
terrorist Taliban, and drove those turbaned tyrants out. Our noble
relief agencies worked tirelessly in that hostile and war-torn land
to feed the starving masses. And now our experienced diplomats are
carefully crafting a free and prosperous state upon the wreckage of
oppression and misery.

You, being a communist, certainly oppose such actions, but you sure
didn't have to tell me that.

> Over 1 million IRAQI children died becasue of lack of food and medical
> equipment, does 1 million count as mass famine?

Yes, it certainly does. That monster Saddam is allowed to starve
those kids because communists like you take to the streets in
violent protests whenever anyone tries to fix a problem like this.

There are all sorts of disturbing things about communists, but by
far the most disturbing is their boundless sadism.