Ok, one more post....

What's pathetic is that America let the cesspool in Afghanistan grow and
multiply into what it is/was. We should have sent in the troops after the
embassy bombings, and especially after the USS Cole was bombed. The fact
that it took an attack in NY and 2000+ lives for us to wake up to this
threat is pathetic. There we're those in the CIA who openly warned us over 6
months ago that bin laden will likely strike America, and what happened? Not
a damn thing. All clinet did was send submarines to deal with him. Jesus
Christ, submarines to a land locked nation? Tomahawks fly slow. Clinton
should have had the balls to send in the troops sooner. The Russians were
even warning us about bin laden, and recommending military action. And we
ignored all the evidence. That's absolutely pathetic. Clinton was more
interested in doing what the poll's told him to do, than what was right. I'd
rather of had Dan Quale, or some other looser, than Clinton. As commander in
chief he had a job to prevent this crap, we had many warnings, and look what
happened.

Clinton should have declared saddam Hussein as being in violation of the
cease fire agreement and sent in the troops to finish the job. Instead we're
going to wait until he has nukes and uses them, before we do it right. Not a
single (true) arab leader will miss him.

We should stop buying oil from the saudi's and start buying it from Russia.
The saudi's are a monarchy, corrupt as shit, and are just a few steps above
the taliban in many ways. And we protect and support them. Something's wrong
here.

For some reason  I usually side with republicans when it comes to foreign
policy. Hmmm...