>  I have been studying hard for the Sysco Certified Condiment Engineer 2.0
>  Exam.
>
>  Does anybody know how many ounces of ketchup are in one packet?
One study guide I have says that it depends on the brand in question, but
I'd check on SCO (Sysco Condiments Online) to find out for sure.

How many
>  mustard packets will be distibuted on an hourly basis?
>
>  Does mustard always have to go into the yellow squeeze bottle?

Mustard always goes in the yellow squeeze bottles.  However, you are allowed
to put that new green ketchup in the yellow bottles as well, as long as it
is clearly marked.  Keep in mind that in the real world, this is not the
best practice even though it is allowed.  You're probably better off putting
ketchup in the red bottles no matter what.

HTH,
John