Hey Brad, I know you're the one to come to about equipment, what do you have
available for this lab?

Rodney

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ryan
Ward
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 1:41 PM
To: Stephen Skinner; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Sysco cert question

ok I was thinking of doing the exam but can anyone recommend the best books
or willing to give up the course material in exchange for a no name brand
ketchup bottle? Has anyone used the Boson practice tests?

also my boss pays me squat and need to know how much you condiment engineers
make blah blah blah ;)

do you thinking I can skip the SCCA and go straight for the SCCE, I only
have one month experience but I figure if I study enough ketchup packet
information I might be able to pass and get me a big 100k job with no
experience.

I need this information tomorrow, cuz I have an exam at the end of the week

heheheheh this is fun