Leon Brooks wrote:
On Saturday 11 January 2003 01:33 am, J. Greenlees wrote:

hmm, maybe I'm lucky then only $50.00+14.5%tx CDN / month, no matter how
much data transfer I have for my connection ( eth0 and cable modem )

AUD$38.50 a month here (thanks ArachNet - http://www.arach.net.au/ - can't recommend their service too highly; BTW, how do I get their (ISDN/DoV) dialup details into the Internet wizard thingy for 9.1?), but a CD takes forever down a 64kb link. If it weren't for monthly bandwidth parties and friends in fat places... (-:
hmm maybe I should mention transfer rates? ;)
have often gotten rates from mirrors and other sites of 500 kbs.
local to my network have gotten over a megabyte a second.
with a 10/100 nic through a 10 megabit/s router.
only supposed to be a 256kb cable connection.