Buchan Milne wrote:
~snip~

And no, downloading 4 ISO images at R1.50/MB (approx $0.18 or so) is not
a feasible answer to people who have bought sets. And also when the rest
of the ISO are mirrored around (and as such are free to download for
me). And I wouldn't try and download the 2.6GB over a modem (which is
cheaper, but slower than the connection here).
~snip~
hmm, maybe I'm lucky then only $50.00+14.5%tx CDN / month, no matter how much data transfer I have for my connection ( eth0 and cable modem )

Jaqui
(if I had the hd space I could mirror easily. ;) )