Hi Paul,

> >I have one question left: I have a project with a very low budget
> >(because it's private) and need a database with multimaster
> >synchronisation, what should I use?
>
> Afaik, mysql supports multi-master replication just fine. Doesn't that suit
> your purpose ?

Probably it does yes, I never tried that myself yet.

What I tried to say is: depending on the budget and requirements a
different database could be the best. Normally I prefer PostgreSQL, but
if I need asynchronous multi-master replication MySQL is the better
solution (actually PG is no choice).
That's why it's a good idea to support both.

Thomas
--
http://www.tmueller.com for pgp key (95702B3B)