Alexander Bell schrieb:
Hi,

unfortunately the behavior changes if you use the parameters (especially the queue-size).
The parameters pps and errorlevel don't change the behavior.
For me pps is a performance enhancement because it doens't make sense to pass all the elemenents on the page when they are not mentioned in the "execute"-parameter. Maybe we don't need the errorlevel extension because the spec. says errorhandling is controlled by project stage (see 13.3.6.3 in the spec.)

Yes, afair this part says that errors on development stage must trigger
alerts, I probably would extend that with a config param to trigger console debugs instead, the defaults however should be errors!

Btw. another thing regarding the configuration, the way I see it we need two kinds of configurations, a static per page configuration which keeps things like binding the layers (which to some extent already is done to bind api and impl for instance) which could be extended
with things like a log handler (alert per default) for instance

and a dynamic configuration on a per request base which we currently have under options.myfaces like turn off full form post for performance reasons...

The queue size handling for instance makes sense on a per page base
while a load of others make sense on a dynamic base...

Werner

The queue-size is very interesting.
In many cases the last user interaction is relevant. So a one-element-queue-size would be ok but Werner had some examples where a larger queue-size is necessary.