On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually We probably can provide a non facelets based solution
> under the myfaces umbrella, tomahawk, extensions or impl I don´t care
> but I am definitely sure we will be unable to provide it under
> the standard f: tags...
>
> +1 for a non facelet based solution...

As I was thinking about this bit more. I think we are now there that
JSP is officially (almost) dead. When you want to upgrade, by
simple replacing the JARs, this will work. Moving forward in your
project, by using the new introduced stuff, you have to use Facelets.

So, I am +1 for what Ganesh proposed (=> CORE)

I am not against an tomahawk:ajax tag, for JSP, if one want's that.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf