I feel that  NO ONE should QRM anyone and that goes for
the Pactor auto stations. I think some misunderstood me
on this issues. But it will happen, even with SCAMP.
It will happen and is going to happen.

On the other hand look at W1AW. If it's time for the
CW or RTTY bulletin to start, guess what it's going to
start if the frequency is in use or not. And why has no
one said a word about it on the list? I'll answer that,
It's because they are not using a frequency between
14,069 and 14,073.