Hi Calvin,

An explicit "timeout" period for the new post isn't going to go
over well at all. It'll work but people will hate you. I wouldn't
recommend your approach, but if you're set on it I'd construct some
plausible deniability into the process.

For instance, you might do the post confirmation via e-mail, and note
that the e-mail may take up to 24 hours to arrive. That makes the
actual 2 hour delay seem less harsh. Give them the option to cancel
and search instead. During the interim, they might find the answer
they're looking for and decide not to confirm the post when it
arrives.

// jeff