I recall us once deciding to distinguish between "Snowdrift" the tech
we've built, and "Snowdrift.coop" the site and organization.  This is
possibly relevant, as "Snowdrift" (the tech) could well be adapted to
parks and such if someone starts an org for it and forks our code.  If
that happens down the line, then work done now may be helping fund a
broader swath of "the commons" than just the digital.

---

I very much agree that free-as-verb is substantially clearer than
"free-as-adjective".

---

I like "Help ... The Commons", with either "Fund" or "Free".  We might
also consider "Grow" or "Build", with or without "Help".

---

One more brainstormy idea to drop: what about playing off of "Tragedy
Of The Commons" somehow?  Again, don't like any of these, but
exploring the theme:

"Comedy Of The Commons"
"Exaltation Of The Commons"
"Un-tragedy The Commons"

... yeah, there might be something there, but probably not as a main slogan...