From: Chris Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 10:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDI over the internet

Quoted text is from <003701bffe17$18cc2c40$0a0c0a96@newbybr>, by Brenda
Newby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I am looking for a VAN/Service to use EDI over the internet.  We have
>researched ICC.NET.  Does anyone use them?  Does anyone have another
>VAN/Service they use for EDI over the internet?

This confuses me slightly, since I thought that a feature of 'EDI over
the Internet' was that one was *not* tied to any particular VAN, and
could use one's normal ISP. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

(despite my unfortunate reputation this is a genuine, rather than
ironic, query)

Regards
Chris

--
Chris Johnson  +44 (0)20 8501 1490 (home)
EDIMatrix Ltd  +44 (0)20 8559 2454 (work)