On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:45:11 -0800 (PST), Bill W4ZV
<btipp...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

Bill is correct about building your own.  Both of my K3's are factory
built #806 and #1055.  #1055 was a trade with a guy who wanted my
Orion II.

If I ever BUY another one I'll build it for the reasons Bill gave.

73,

Tom, N5GE

n...@n5ge.com
K3 #806 with SUB RX, K3 #1055, PR6,